International courses for teachers in Valencia
Meraki Projectes offers various training courses of the most relevant topics for teachers and trainers from Europe. All training courses are delivered by current teachers in Primary and Secondary education and by Teacher trainers.
Next calls for 2022
July: from 4th to 8th (Wellness and Climate Change) – from 11th to 15th (Digital Skills and STEAM) .
October: from 10th to 14th.
These are the new dates Meraki Projectes is going to offer its training courses. All of our courses are innovative and held by top-level speakers. Many of them have been nominated for national pedagogical awards. Don’t you hesitate and register today!
DIGITAL SKILLS THROUGH FLIPPED CLASSROOM AND GAMIFICATION
- Classroom management tools.
- Active Digital Methodologies.
- Digital assessment.
STEAM ON PROJECT-BASED LEARNING
- Project basics & examples.
- Workshop & formative evaluation.
WELLNESS: MINDFULNESS & YOGA AT SCHOOL
- Methods and practice of mindfulness.
- Motivation for your students.
- Improvement of relationships & resolution of conflicts.
ENVIRONMENT AND FIGHT AGAINST CLIMATE CHANGE
- Understanding Climate Change and other Global Challenges.
- Methodological approaches for environmental education
- Creation of contents to engage our learners.
INCLUSIVE APPROACHES ON SPECIAL NEEDS
- Characteristics and historical evolution of Special Needs.
- Intellectual disability and mental disorders.
- Methodological approaches.